MR FAISAL MARAMAZI
CISCO CERTIFIED IT PROFESSIONAL
Programming and Networking graduate with a unique mix of professional experience. Utilised a motivational leadership style to engage and enthuse multifaceted teams of up to twenty staff in multiple supervisory capacities while monitoring and minimising expenditure. Professional experience is underpinned by an impressive academic background. Energetic, dynamic, relishes challenges and is quick and willing to assimilate and apply new processes and procedures. Strong cultural awareness and multilingual skills (English / Farsi / Arabic) gained via a unique mix of international experience. Outside of a professional environment, enjoys maintaining awareness of new and emerging technologies in computing and programming while also supporting local charitable initiatives.
Oral and Written Presentation ~ Machine Learning ~Report Writing ~ Data Mining~~ Administrative Controls ~ Clustering ~ Financial Reporting and Budgets
Resource Allocation ~ Staff Leadership and Engagement ~ Target Setting ~ Team Collaboration
Organisation and Planning ~ Analytical Thinking ~ Critical Reasoning ~ Problem Solving
JAVA ~ C Programming ~ C++ Programming ~ PHP ~ Oracle ~ Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) ~ VoIP Protocols
London South Bank University (LSBU), UK 2011-2013
Master in Computer Systems and Networking
- Analysed methods and tactics used to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
- Cemented awareness of methods, and issues involved in the design, development and deployment of modern wireless networks.
- Studied secure systems and analysed concepts in ethical systems penetration, attack signature detection and mainstream host based and network based protection methods.
- Evaluated issues of good governance in the context of the design, deployment, operation and management of Information and information systems.
Panniz Institute, Iran 2009
Cisco Certificate Networking Associate (CCNA)
- Improved ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
- Studied security threat mitigation and wireless networking concepts and terminology.
University of Pune, India 2007
BSc Computer Science
- Analysed processes associated with software systems development.
- Improved awareness of human-computer interface (HCI) and how to develop sound criteria ‘user friendliness’ and make reliable and repeatable judgements based on them.
- Developed skills in business systems analysis, computer and network management and database design/development.
Human Rights Advocacy, London 2014- date
I established and ran a human rights campaigning and advocacy group focussing on exposing human rights abuses in the Middle East.
- Research and analysis to identify and expose human rights abuses in the region
- Lobbying and advocacy work with UK politicians and UK-based diplomats to raise awareness of human rights abuses and seek protection for victims.
- Developing and leveraging relationships with other human rights organisations
- Organising and delivering conferences and seminars in the UK and Europe
- Delivering speeches at the UN to raise awareness.
Ahwaz Main Railway Station, Iran 2009-2010
Led a team of 10 to efficiently and effectively maintain internal computer systems in alignment with service standards; organised and prioritised workloads to satisfy deadlines and demands.
- Enhanced skills in programming and data administration.
- Facilitated timely completion of ad-hoc administration, including management reports.
- Displayed significant versatility and a flair for adaptability to satisfy ever-changing demands.
- Championed internal knowledge sharing and best practice in all aspects of IT operations.
- Maintained meticulous levels of attention to detail to ensure data integrity in alignment with Data Protection regulations.
Statoil Hydro, Iran 2008-2009
IT Support Worker / Site Manager
Recruited to lead a team of 40 within this oil exploration and production company; embedded exceptional levels of quality and safety while monitoring and minimising site expenditure in alignment with a budget.
- Coordinated all aspects of IT operations management and support.
- Demonstrated a positive response to pressure in an often fast-paced working environment.
- Identified and implemented improvements to internal efficiency and IT operations.
- Harnessed strong technical fault-finding and problem solving skills to troubleshoot arising systems issues.
- Reduced staff attrition through effective management, motivation, performance monitoring and engagement.